Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Catching up...

Workouts since last Thursday (Thu,Fri, Sun, Mon) have been good overall, with new PRs for the Squat and Bench on Monday! After also getting a new PR for the Power Clean on Thursday, I repeated the lift, but wasn't able to improve upon it. Overall, I've been seeing great things with my primary lifts, even if somewhat shortened workouts forced me to skip some of the additional movements on occasion. I was also able to do a Bicep Curl with an EZ-curl bar for the first time in months without pain in my forearms, which was awesome! My bulk continues, although I've somehow managed to avoid fat gain. At this point, I'm pretty much convinced that the obesity epidemic in the US is 100% the product of sugar and HFCS. I'll probably work out some more today, before a well-deserved rest day on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment